"It looks like this forum doesn't exist any more. The forum admin has opted to remove it from the ProBoards service.
If you want, you can go ahead and create your own free forum with ProBoards!"
Bravo, Felix, if you happen to stop by my blog, let me know what's going on. Thanks!
I just saw that myself. No idea what's going on. I came here for answers. Oh, boy.
ReplyDeleteWell, damn. Hope Felix is ok.
DeleteI've been tied up with medical appointments, which is why I've been a bit less active on the site.
But I do intend to keep up this blog, and we can also be squatters on the ghost town Smash forum for the time being, just a suggestion.
It's weird. I don't know when you checked last, but he said he was dating some local woman, like close to his age.
DeleteHad some problems with local dogs killing his chickens and goats before that.
Kind of strange/ominous the board disappears after that. I just checked either email of mine that he might have, and no messages from him.
Oh, my regular account wouldn't work at smash the state and if I had a different name and password there, it was lost with my old desktop. Hmmm...
ReplyDeleteI mean, if Felix was gonna nope out of fandom, it seems like he'd at least say goodbye. You, me, and him have been through it, thick and thin. The whole thing seems odd, but it is his life. But I'll be here, I did start a squaters topic on Smash (GIJoe is the codename...) or if you want to DM me, I am Dust Viper on HissTank Forums
Delete